Endeavour Search specializes in the recruitment and placement of high quality talents in key positions within the IT, Digital/UX, Management Consulting, Industrial, Medical/Healthcare, FMCG and HR functions.
Our comprehensive regional network and specialized database allows us to perform targeted and accurate searches, covering the Asia Pacific region with our core focus on Hong Kong, China and Singapore.
For more information, please visit our corporate website at www.endeavourasia.com
IT Application Manager (MS Sharepoint)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004991890
- A Hong Kong listed company with global business presence in Asia, American, Europe, Middle East and Africa
- Establish business – over 400 staffs in Hong Kong - stable work culture and puts people first
- Established for 30 years with solid stable business culture - annual global sales turnover rate over 4Billion USD
- Newly created role to help lead & manage high visibility projects in its HK / PRC offices - providing high level solutions, overseeing best practice architecture design, managing development resources, and overseeing development work as needed
- Identify and provide architectural solutions and evaluate / recommend effective and sensible implementation options
- Present findings and recommendations to internal clients
- Prepare and deliver business case presentations for development needs
- Help understand user requirements and facilitate these workshops
- Manage overall project development in good quality
- Lead and manage those within the development team
- Actively liaise with internal user and external parties in project implementation
- Provide ongoing maintenance and problem investigation & support
- Regularly travel to PRC (Dongguan) is required
Skills and Requirements:
- Possess a minimum of 6-8 years of experience in SharePoint development projects including Sharepoint architecture design
- Experience in optimizing Sharepoint design and performance for global deployments
- Experience in programming Sharepoint for Azure platform
- Experience with SharePoint Designer, InfoPath, Web Parts, and workflow creation
- Experience with SharePoint’s application services framework including implementation, configuration, and usages of Search, Managed Metadata, and User Profile Services
- Experience as a SharePoint Developer in the analysis, design, hands-on development and delivery of web-based applications - including hosted solution, app, and client-side web part
- Experience programming in .NET 3.5, ENTITY FRAMEWORK, C#, ASP.NET, T-SQL
- Experience implementing web service, RESTFUL API, JSON skills
- Experience using jQuery, KNOCKOUT JS, RENDERJS, ANGULAR JS, Client Object Model, CAMEL QUERY, and Service Oriented Architecture.
- Microsoft MCPD 70-576, SharePoint 2013 Designing and Developing Applications certification is a plus
- Ability to write Stored Procedures, write complex SQL queries, and ability to analyze the SQLdata is a plus
- Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Analysis Services, and/or SQL Server Integration service is a plus
To apply, please send your CV in word document via JobsDB or andy(at)endeavourasia.com or call 39561826 for a confidential discussion.