Concord Securities' headquarter locate in Taipei Taiwan, and it has about 900 employees in its 30 offices around Taiwan and Hong Kong. By the end of August 2007, Concord Securities’ asset management has reached over NT$143 Billion. Concord will continue to educate our employee to provide the best service to our clients.
Concord believes that customer-orientation is the only key to deliver successful service. Therefore, in recent years, we have continued to recruit professional management teams, provide staff training, and promote human resources, to offer the most professional and comprehensive service qualities.
To cope with our Greater China expansion plan and to strengthen our business operations, we invite high caliber professionals to join us.
IT Assistant Manager ( Securities Brokerage )
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004991739
- Provide trading floor support and system operations to end users
- Execute regular backup procedures and maintain hardware & software inventory
- Develop and maintain application, scripts and monitoring tool to support trading system daily operation and conduct primary diagnostics
- Handle ad hoc projects as assigned by supervisor
- Occasional holiday duty roster and weekend support is required
- Bachelor Degree or above in Computer Science or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Equities Front and Middle Office application support
- Familiar with Financial service will be an added advantage
- Good command of written Chinese and English Proficiency in Putonghua is a must