David James Recruitment Limited
David James Recruitment was founded on the principle that technology professionals in the Asia region need an industry specialist recruiter who understands their needs. Our company is formed by a group of successful and experienced recruiters, most with at least five years in the industry. Currently focusing on providing recruitment solutions to our clients in the Asia region, our aim is to be the leading brand in the market
At David James Recruitment, our consultants really do understand technology versus business, and how it all fits together. But more importantly, we make sure that we work hard to understand you and what you are looking for. So not only can you expect to work with someone who really knows your market, we will also know how you fit in.
David James Recruitment is currently based in Hong Kong, with a remit to expand into other major locations across Asia to service our clients. We offer services in retained and contingency search for permanent, interim management / contract and onsite staff, including recruitment solutions for large scale projects.
IT Audit & Compliance Analyst – MNC – $35-40K
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004920827
Our client is a renowned MNC with long history and offices over the globe. They are currently planning to restructure their team and looking for a Senior Audit & Compliance Analyst to join their team. You are responsible for providing consultancy service in audit and compliance to the IT team, you also need to take part in Risk assessment task. You will report to the Assistant Manager in the IT security team.
- Plan and conduct assessments for IT systems, applications and network in governing major projects.
- Design, implement and maintain IT governance and compliance assessment by monitoring and assessing IT Operations
- Identify IT risk, design and provide consultancy for improvement plans on corporate’s policies and standards
- Identify control awareness and provide feasible advice on risk and control issues, process improvement and compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Bachelor Degree in Information Engineering or related discipline
- 5 or above years of hands-on experience in IT Audit, preferably in Renowned Auditing Firm or big enterprise
- Familiar with implementing Information Security Regulations for Financial Institutions
- Candidate with experience in setting up best practice is an advantage (COBIT, ITIL)
- Experience in ISO 27001, SSAE16 is a plus
- CISA, CISSP, CISM or other security related qualifications is a plus
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good command in English
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Audit & Compliance Analyst
This is a good opportunity for candidates who are looking to be involved in bigger projects and better practices. If you are interested in the role please send us your CV or call us on + 852 3972 5700 for a confidential chat.