Dah Sing Financial Group – Your Employer of Choice
People are important stakeholders in our business. We believe in treating our employees well by creating an environment where they can excel, ensuring they are fairly rewarded and engaging them in business. We strive to embed socially responsible values throughout the organization, impacting our day-to-day operations. We support employee wellness, work-life balance and family friendly practices. If you share the same value and aspire to join an organization where you can contribute to its success with a rewarding career in return, join us today.
IT Audit Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004993987
Reporting to the Head of Banking & IT Audit, you will be responsible for planning and conducting specialized audits in technology risk area and performing other audits and ad hoc assignments such as special reviews and investigations as assigned by the Director of Audit. In addition, you will support Internal Audit Division in automating the audit processes and work closely with Information Technology Division or other related departments on data extraction for audit purposes.
To meet the challenge, you should have the following qualifications and attributes:
- Degree holder in Computer Science or related disciplines
- Professional qualification of auditing (e.g. HKICPA, CPA, CIA) or cybersecurity (e.g. CISA, CISSP, CEH, OSCP)
- At least 5 years of experience in IT auditing or banking technology
- Solid knowledge of auditing, banking and regulatory requirements in Hong Kong, China or Macau
- Good report writing skills in English
Candidates with less experience will be considered for Assistant Manager, IT Audit.