IT Auditor, MNC, up to 35k p.m.
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004921616
Employer Ref. MC011202
One of the largest HK listed conglomerates with strong global presence is now looking for an experienced IT Auditor to join their Group Internal Audit Team,, up to $35k p.m
As an IT Auditor, you will be responsible for:
- Support the execution of group information security and internal control policies across the group's global operations;
- Recommend process improvements to optimize controls and compliance with existing company policies
- Coordinate with external auditors and monitor the execution of remediation plans
- Gather and analyse business requirements from various functions to enhance ERP system, improve data quality, and streamline business performance
- Facilitate investor due diligence audits and vendor assessments
- Support business development and assist in developing various business proposals
The successful candidate must meet the below requirements:
- Minimum 2 years external IT audit experience
- Student member of CISA
- High proficiency in written and spoken Mandarin, English and Cantonese
- Occasional travel is required
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
About Robert Half
Founded in 1948, Robert Half pioneered specialised recruitment services and today is the world's leader in placing accounting, finance, banking and technology professionals on a temporary and permanent basis.
For more than 15 years, Robert Half has been named to FORTUNE® magazine's list of "Most Admired Companies." (March 1, 2016)
Visit our website for more job opportunities: www.roberthalf.com.hk/job-search