Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE: RL) is a leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances. For more than 45 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets.
We are looking for bright, energetic and highly motivated individuals to join and grow with the company.
IT Business Analyst, APAC
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004783022
Ralph Lauren Asia Pacific is seeking to appoint an IT Business Analyst to provide support for BI and Merchandise Applications in Information Technology Department at our Regional Headquarters in Hong Kong.
In brief, this position will:
- Provide support to data warehouse and BI and Merchandise Applications, and ETL processes
- Participate in integration testing and assisting in BI and application reporting
- Assist with coordination of reporting in BI and applications problems and issue resolutions
- Maintain and implement BI and Merchandise Applications platforms
- Provide general technical support and training to users
To be successful in this role, the appointee will demonstrate the following qualification, skills and experience:
- Degree holder in Computer Science or related disciplines
- At least 2 year of relevant experience in data warehousing and ETL processes
- Hands-on experience in SQL, database/data processing concepts, dashboard development and any business intelligence reporting tools
- Must be a good team player, proactive and self-motivated
- Effective communication skills in English and Cantonese
- Experience in supporting applications in retail and merchandising will be an advantage
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Ralph Lauren is an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided will only be used for purpose of recruitment and selection.