Mainstay Asia Limited
Mainstay Asia is probably Asia’s most capable supplier in Business Transformation talent solutions. We help deliver Business Transformation outcomes in functions such as Project Management, Change Management and Business Analysis. We work with large enterprise clients in varied industries transform in Operations, IT, Finance, Risk Audit & Controls and Sustainability.
We bring a broad range of skills that can be brought to bear through innovative solutions and Consulting assignments. Our Recruitment team is a key differentiator, as their deep and broad networks provide clients with access to talent in a competitive market.
IT Business Analyst / 5 year program of work / Top tier organisation
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004831065
Our client is a large blue chip organisation who are seeking a Business Analyst to support the build/development of a number of critical real-time systems that operate in low latency high frequency environment that provides high quality end-to-end business application solutions to a number of various portfolios. You will be joining at an exciting phase within this organisation as they are at the earlier stages of a larger greenfield project. At every stage your role is to effectively understand and execute the needs of the project stakeholders, ensuring requirements are maintained as change requests and clarifications are made. In this role you will be working with the Architecture and application development teams, supporting existing process but seeking to improve upon them where possible.
• You must be able to understand the complete scenario of the business function and also have to possess essential technical skills. These technical skills primarily include Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), technical writing, and basic programming languages, etc.
• You should be able to analyze the functioning of the processes and suggests effective solutions to the programme management office. This also includes testing, modifying, compiling, and executing concepts of the project.
• Often there are times when the organisation may come across hurdles to on-time deliverables. In such a situation, you are expected to use logical skills, and suggest viable options as the solutions of the problems.
• As you will be working alongside a wide variety of people within the organisation across many levels, you are expected to possess solid negotiation skills where you are able to handle client expectations as well as service providers whilst keeping everybody's interests in mind.
• Work with Solution Analyst and Architects to ensure functional and non-functional requirements are complete and clear
Minimum or Basic Requirements
• It is advantageous that you come from a technical background and business management degrees with a specialization in information technology
• Understanding of Business Analysis with experience as a BA or as a Developer • Experience in support of large complex mission critical systems is preferable
• You must be good at multi-tasking and be highly motivated to deal with the growing challenges in this field • Strong interpersonal, communication, organization skills
• Fluent in English, both verbal and written
• Fluent in Cantonese, Mandarin is a plus
• Team player with strong desire for excellence in all aspects of your work
• Good knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and methodology in particular Waterfall and Agile
What we can offer you?
A fantastic opportunity to join one of Hong Kong's largest organisations at an exciting phase. Offering competitive salaries alongside great employee benefits. Please send your CV in word format to will(@)mainstayasia.com and put "Business Analyst" in the subject heading.