Established in 1975, JAC Recruitment is a leading executive search firm headquartered in London with a global network of 22 offices in most of the major hubs in Asia Pacific such as Hong Kong, Singapore, Tokyo, Korea, Malaysia, Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia, Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, India and etc.
JAC Recruitment has over 1000 employees globally, with experienced consultants specializing in Banking & Financial Services, Information Technology, Accountancy & Finance, Professional Services, Sales & Marketing, Digital Marketing, Luxury & Retail, Energy Sector and more.
IT center support Analyst
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004831634
Employer Ref. MI-161017-01
My Client is one of the world Leading luxury brand, found in 1856 London UK. Its main fashion house focuses on and distributes ready-to-wear outerwear, fashion accessories, fragrances, sunglasses, and cosmetics.
Delivering World Class IT Customer Service, use a range of systems and tools to:
- Understand customer needs in phone, email, chat and other interactions
- Accurately identify and analyse service requests and incidents related to the use of IT services
- Help customers to resolve incidents and complete requests immediately where possible
- Ensure requests and incidents are passed to the relevant second and third line teams where applicable
- Proactively manage backlogs of requests and incidents so that they are progressed to resolution within expected timescales, escalating where necessary
- Document and share knowledge and best practice with IT Contact Centre Analysts globally
- Operate in accordance with company’s approved policies, procedures and processes
- Demonstrable experience in an IT customer service role, ideally within a Contact Centre environment
- Good command of English; native level in Japanese
- Expert in dealing with customers via phone, web and email dialogue and strive to exceed expectations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving experience
- Worked in a variety of team structures and environments
- Be available to work flexible shifts
- Knowledge of technical skill: RemedyForce; Active Directory; Mac OS X, IPhones and IPads; Outlook, Email, Calendars; SAP; Printers & Scanners; Audio Visual (AV); Citrix; VPN
Please send your resume to: email@example.com; please also CC: Jac.firstname.lastname@example.org