Yau Lee Holdings Limited (The Group) is publicly listed on The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong and has expanded steadily into Macau, Mainland China and Singapore. Its major businesses include building construction, fitting out, maintenance, renovation, plumbing and drainage works, electrical and mechanical works, curtain wall and metal works, architectural and engineering consultancy services, building materials trading, precast products manufacturing and trading, property development, property investment, IT solution and services, etc.
Its main subsidiary, Yau Lee Construction Company Limited (YLC), was founded in 1958. Based on its solid experience, multi-talented professionals, effective management system, advanced information system and highly efficient building technology, YLC has become one of Hong Kong's leading and most innovative construction companies.
The Group employs more than four thousands of staff in Hong Kong and abroad. To cope with our increasing business activities and new initiatives, we are inviting high caliber candidates to join our team.
IT Clerk (Part Time – 2 days per week)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004830961
- Manage the IT asset inventory record on both software and hardware
- Perform data input work for updating IT equipment maintenance, IT internet service, and payment record details
- Perform clerical and general administrative tasks
- Form 5 or above with minimum 1 year clerical work experience
- Knowledge in PC and Internet service operation
- Proficient in MS Office application
- Ability to handle work independently and systematically
- Well organized, detail-minded and self motivated
- Good customer service, communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of English and Chinese
- Immediate availability preferable
We offer competitive remuneration package with comprehensive fringe benefits to the right candidates. Interested parties, please send your full resume, with current and expected salary, date of availability by clicking "Apply Now".
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.