Bureau Veritas Hong Kong Limited
Bureau Veritas is a world leader in conformity assessment and certification services. Created in 1828, the group has more than 66,000 employees in 1,400 offices and laboratories located in 140 countries. Bureau Veritas helps its clients to improve their performances by offering services and innovative solutions to ensure that their products, infrastructure and processes meet standards and regulations in terms of quality, health and safety, environmental protection and social responsibility.
In Hong Kong, Bureau Veritas specializes in providing testing, inspection, consulting and training services of consumer products including toys and juvenile products, hard goods, textile and footwear, electrical and electronic products, and food, health, beauty and household products to manufacturers, distributors and retailers. Bureau Veritas is recognized and accredited by major national and international organizations.
To cope with our continuous development, we cordially invite you to join as one of our professional associates.
Please visit www.bureauveritas.com/cps
IT Clerk (Data Administration)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005120855
Employer Ref. IT/AS
- Provide first level support, diagnose and resolve any issues regarding in-house system
- Perform daily help desk functions including service call handling, follow-up actions and coordination
- Assist in various administrative tasks including data entry, system setup, training coordination and audit execution
- Help to develop technical documents and user manuals
- Perform ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Diploma/ Higher Diploma or above
- Minimum 1 year work experience preferred in help desk support or data entry
- Good communication skill in both English and Chinese including Mandarin
- Strong trouble-shooting and analytical skills
- Strong sense of responsibility
We offer competitive salary and benefits to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your application with date of availability, present & expected salary to the Human Resources Department, Bureau Veritas Hong Kong Limited by mail or clicking “APPLY NOW”. To submit your application by mail, please mark "Confidential" and position applied on the envelope.
- 5-day Work Week
- Public Holiday, Annual Leave, Marriage Leave, Maternity Leave & Paternity Leave
- Double Pay, Performance Bonus
- Life & Medical Insurance Benefits
- Mandatory Provident Fund Contribution
- Education & Training Subsidies
- Excellent Training & Career Advancement Opportunities
Join us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/bureau-veritas
7/F, OCTA Tower
8 Lam Chak Street
Kowloon Bay, Kowloon
WhatsApp : (852) 9637 6655
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.