PCCW Solutions is the IT and business process outsourcing solutions flagship of PCCW Limited, which also holds interests in telecommunications, media, property development and investment, and other businesses.
Responsible for a growing number of large-scale IT projects in the public and private sectors, PCCW Solutions holds a wealth of experience and expertise and is viewed as a major industry player in Greater China. To learn more about PCCW Solutions, please visit www.pccwsolutions.com.
IT Console Management Support
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004995228
Employer Ref. C261015292880816JN
- Carry out console management, remote monitoring and support of IT infrastructure including LAN / WAN, Servers / Network & Storage
- Manage and execute the job process according to the pre-defined work schedule
- Responsible for Incident Management, Change Management, Problem Management, case escalation and follow-up
- Adhere to command center security policy
- Perform shift duty
- Higher Diploma or above in Information Technology, Engineering or related disciplines
- 2 - 3 years’ experience in Command Center
- Knowledge of Windows / Unix / Network basic operation is preferred
- Strong initiative to learn with customer service oriented and ownership mind
- A good team player with analytical & problem-solving skills, self-motivation and good interpersonal skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
We offer rewarding career with attractive remuneration package including 5-day week, retirement scheme, generous annual leave as well as comprehensive training to the right candidates.
If you have the desire for a challenging and rewarding career development, send us your resume in MS Word format, with your present and expected salary to Human Resources Department.
For more information on other job opportunities of PCCW Solutions, please visit our website at
PCCW is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer personal data policies.
(http://www.pccw.com/staticfiles/PCCWCorpsite/Terms%20of%20Use/Privacy%20Policy%20Statement/8.1_PCO_POL_02e_Privacy_Policy_Statement.pdf), a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.