CL Computers Group is a Pan-Asia information technology company, founded in 1979. Emerged from the engineering team of the Group, CL Technical Services Ltd is now the largest subsidiary of the Group. The Company provides service outsourcing, one-stop IT services, warranty and maintenance service, call centre and helpdesk service, installation and rollout service as well as recruitment & secondment service to many major corporations of diversified business natures. We aim to assist her clients the IT support functions which enabling them to increase their service capabilities and focus on developing the core business.
Please visit our company web-site via www.clts.com to explore more on our business and job opportunities.
IT Consultant (Scrum / Agile)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004919403
- Lead and coach the development team to adapt Agile / Scrum practices into the development cycle
- Guide the team to close communicate with end users to find out the obstacles and any sudden changes inside the development process and provide immediate solutions
- Execute simple framework and promote intensive communication with stakeholders and collect reflection on past works to minimize errors
- Collaborate the team members to set various maturity levels in order to achieve the excellence of the each target
- Assist the team members to find out the obstacles by enhancing the communication with the right parties to remove obstacles
- Facilitate activities to ensure the team members understand the practices by open discussion, make decision and resolve conflict together
- Act as a bridge of internal and external communication
- Bachelor Holder or above in Computer Science or Information Technology
- At least 10 years IT experience and with at least 2 years hands-on experience in leading team by using Srcum or Agile framework
- Certification of Scrum or Agile is preferable
- Knowledge of EAI / API, Webmethods, J2EE, Kanban, Crystal and FDD etc
- Experience in using JIRA or other project tracking tools
- Proven experience in project management and leading team
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Well verse of both spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese)
If interested for the above position, please send detailed resume with current and expected salary as well as date of availability by clicking "Apply Now".
For more job opportunity, please visit our website: www.clts.com
The personal information is collected strictly for recruitment purpose only.