IT Coordinator (Computer Room Operations)
Hong Kong Air Cargo Terminals Limited (Hactl)
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004998721
Employer Ref. IC-Sep2016
Computer Room Operations
- Monitor computer systems and report irregularities & problems
- Maintain computer operations logs and records
- Operate systems and network equipment according to established procedures and instructions
- Produce daily reports timely for users’ collection
- Ensure all daily batch jobs are executed successfully and completed on time
- Attend to hotline calls and provide 1st level support to enquiries on status of computer systems
- Maintain up-to-date computer operation documentation & procedures
- Enforce computer room access control procedures
- Maintain tidiness of computer rooms at all times
- Monitor and maintain the stock level of computer forms and accessories
- Perform ad hoc tasks as assigned by supervisor
- Create and update incident tickets
- Perform system recovery procedures according to documentation during incidents
- Log the details of all actions taken during incident resolution
- Escalate incidents to incident manager and other relevant parties according to pre-defined criteria
- Review & verify accuracy of change procedures with change requestors
- Implement changes to production systems according to pre-defined procedures
- Provide status update to change requestors during change execution
- Coordinate and communicate with relevant parties to ensure changes are executed on schedule and as planned
- Conduct regular environmental facilities checking to ensure computer equipment are running under good condition
- Coordinate with facility support department and vendors for environmental facilities maintenance and repair services
- HKCEE / DSE or above
- 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Strong interest in working in IT field
- Elementary knowledge and experience in computer operations, preferably in UNIX (Solaris, AIX), Linux, Microsoft Windows & networking
- Shift duty is required (including overnight shift)to support 7x24 operations
- Proficient in both verbal & written Chinese(Cantonese) and English
Package including Guaranteed 13th month pay, Transport Subsidy, Quarterly Special Attendance Reward, Annually Safety Bonus, Medical Benefits (including family members), Dental Coverage, Life Insurance, Employer Top-up MPF contributions, 2 weeks annual leave, the 12 statutory holidays plus the 5 public holidays each year, Free Sports Facilities.
Interested parties please apply with full resume detailing experience, qualifications and expected salary by post, by e-mail or click "Apply Now".
By post: Human Resources, 6/F North Office Block, SuperTerminal 1, Hong Kong International Airport, HK
Please quote the above reference in your application. To know more about our company, please visit our website http://www.hactl.com/.
Applicants not invited for interview within four weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants’ personal data collected will only be used for the sole purpose of recruitment. The data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Hong Kong Air Cargo Terminals Limited (Hactl)
About Hong Kong Air Cargo Terminals Limited (Hactl)
Hong Kong Air Cargo Terminals Limited (Hactl) is one of the world’s leading air cargo terminals. We operate SuperTerminal 1, a world class facility to provide excellent and highly efficient services to our airline customers and freight forwarding agents. The robust growth in the air cargo and logistics industry creates exciting job opportunities to professionals who share our vision and have a drive to succeed.