IT Developer (JAVA)
Zeed Asia Technology Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004997953
Be responsible to make use of the latest technologies to design, develop and implement solutions to financial industry in simple and innovative ways.
With passion to make things happen and drive it to completion, with a touch of perfection befitting your zeal for your work.
- Assist IT manager in system development, implementation, maintenance and testing
- Participate in Fund and Bond Trading system development
- Study user requirements and prepare technical/functional specifications
- Work with vendor to develop applications
- Perform system troubleshooting and performance tuning
- Provided technical support to production system
- Handle ad-hoc projects
- Higher Diploma or above in Computer Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent
- 1 to 3 years' relevant experience, preferably in Financial Industry or related fields
- Proficient in Java, knowledge in LAMP, web and app development
- Hands on experience in MS SQL, MySQL, Stored procedures and efficient query
- Preferable with experiences in Jira, Git and Jenkins
- Interest and passion in knowing financial products, operations and limitation
- Fresh graduate are also welcome to apply
This challenging role will provide a tremendous opportunity for a result-oriented and reliable individual to gain valuable work experience as part of a fast growing organization in the financial technology industry which has made information technology a key component of its value proposition.
We offer 5 days work, on-the-job training and competitive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties please submit your resume with current and expected salary
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Zeed Asia Technology Limited
About Zeed Asia Technology Limited
Founded in 2014, Zeed Asia Technology Ltd (“ZAT”) is a local Financial Technology Company focuses on IT financial services with cloud solution for financial institution and financial advisers.