IT Digital Architect/ Developer, multiple roles, 50-90K
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004997556
Employer Ref. VRP0823A
Our client is a renowned MNC with their Asia hub based in Hong Kong. They have recently set up their Digital Technology team and is now looking to take on-board a Digital Architect/ Developer to define their technology needs, recommend IT trends and manage their on going projects, etc. This is a great opportunity for one to take on a new challenge and become an integral part of an enterprise organisation.
- Design and solution recommendation of a variety of IT projects and to ensure the options are aligned with business needs and strategy.
- Plan and execute the design, development, testing, implementation and integration with the existing architecture
- Support the application development framework and scripting tools for system integration test.
- Perform overall solution design by converting requirements into solution architecture to ensure that all requirements are captured and support the solution blueprint
- Work closely with the project team and key stakeholders to develop the overall solution architecture to ensure all requirements from key stakeholders are captured in the overall solution architecture.
- Liaise and consult with vendors to ensure that IT is informed of available technology updates and innovative solutions from vendors.
- University graduate with a degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in digital application design and development
- Advanced knowledge on new technology.
- Experienced with mobile platform, web applications and cloud based technologies
- Experience in project solution development and delivery.
- Experienced in vendor management.
- Good communication, analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven organisational negotiation and influencing skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Proficient in spoken and written English
- Able to speak Cantonese and Putonghua is an advantage
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
About Robert Half
Founded in 1948, Robert Half pioneered specialised recruitment services and today is the world's leader in placing accounting, finance, banking and technology professionals on a temporary and permanent basis.
For more than 15 years, Robert Half has been named to FORTUNE® magazine's list of "Most Admired Companies." (March 1, 2016)
Visit our website for more job opportunities: www.roberthalf.com.hk/job-search