IT Director Hong Kong
Redpath Partners Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004993839
- IT Director, Hong Kong based
- Global real estate leader
- Manage and lead applications and infrastructure teams
A global Real Estate leader are searching for an IT Director to join their Hong Kong office.
The IT Director will hold the overall responsibility for the design and project management of all new system development works. Fluency in English and Chinese is essential as is a proven record of accomplishment managing IT teams across infrastructure and application areas.
- Overall responsibility for the design and project management all system development works
- Lead the IT team and monitor vendors and measure vendor performance against key KPIs
- Design and enhance IT infrastructure & communicate any system enhancements to users
- Responsibility for executing overall group level IT initiatives
- Establish and implement IT policies and execute control over IT usage
Key experience and skills:
- University Degree in Computer Science or a relevant discipline
- At least 5 years of IT leadership and management
- Experience working within aa real estate firm is desirable but not essential \
- Strong technical background in both Infrastructure and Applications
- Strong expertise in PC Server, Network, MS-Exchange, SQL
- Understanding of networking, cabling, LAN/ WAN/ Switches/ Hubs/ Routers/ Firewalls/ VPNs.
- Strong knowledge in system application architecture design, work process streamlining skills and re-engineering
- Strong Project management and team leadership
- Fluency in both spoken and written English and Chinese
To apply, please contact Ryan in our Hong Kong office on ryan(at)redpathpartners.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Redpath Partners Limited
About Redpath Partners Limited
Redpath Partners is a recruitment agency that focuses solely on providing services to the Property, Construction and Oil and Gas industries.
The impetus to establish the business was born out of a belief amongst the founders that the industry is in need of a consultancy relationship that can act in 'true partnership'. This belief has been reaffirmed by the continual feedback from global property, construction and oil and gas markets over the last ten years, as well as from the professional opinion of one of the most experienced management teams in this field.
Partnership drives our actions and accomplishments, it is achieved through trust and total understanding of each stakeholders goals. It brings with it the power of all parties working toward the same outcomes.
With offices in both Australia and Asia and relationships spanning Europe and North America our ethos of partnering at all levels brings a unique sense of value and recruitment professionalism to the property, construction and oil and gas industries.