Thunder Power Hong Kong Limited
Thunder Power is a fast growing group focuses on developing electric vehicle. Headquartered in Taiwan (Stock No. 4529) with strong presence in Hong Kong, China and Europe, Thunder Power aims at taking the lead in developing electric vehicle and makes diversified investment in research & development, and skill transfer across the group.
To cope with our dynamic expansion, we invite high caliber and visionary talent to join us for the following position:
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004830659
- Provide support in managing Company’s e-mail, applications, FTP and file server;
- Perform installation and configuration of PC hardware and software;
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting in network, hardware and software for internal users;
- Participate in server & network infrastructure upgrading & migration projects;
- Coordinate with IT suppliers on server, network equipment;
- Assist in preparing project and technical documentation; and
- Carry out any other duties as assigned by supervisors from time to time.
- Diploma or above in Information Technology or related disciplines.
- At least 2 years’ support experience in PC/server operation system, enterprise network router and switch.
- Solid experience in Windows server, active directory, VPN, VMware and Firewall.
- Knowledge in IBM Note workflow development, and Domino server administration is an advantage.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Good communication, coordination and interpersonal skills.
Interested parties please send full resume stating your availability, present and expected salary to Human Resources Department by clicking “Apply Now”.
Please visit our website at www.tpev.comfor more information about us.
Personal data collected will be treated in strictest confidentiality and used for recruitment related purposes only. We will retain your application and may refer it to other vacancies within the Group.