Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"
IT Engineer (Banking and Finance)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004837300
Employer Ref. 91M0077434
Currently looking to hire multiple IT professionals to join an international firm within the banking and financial industry. Most of the work will revolve around BAU support and project implementation. If you are looking to grow your career with a group of like-minded individuals this is the perfect place for you. Where else to go if you are looking to work with the latest technologies?
- Minimum 1 year experience in IT, working in a similar role.
- Proficient Knowledge in ticketing systems, remotely supporting end users and Windows OS.
- Understanding of working in an ITIL environment.
- Strong communication skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Minimum 3 years experience in IT, preferably from a similar background
- Hands on experience working with Windows OS, Microsoft products, user account / desktop administration.
- Basic understanding of server and networking is an advantage.
- Certificates such as MCSE, MCITP, MCSA would be a big advantage.
- Excellent communication skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
Interested applicants please send your updated resume with current and expected salary and feel free to contact Bobby Lee at 2232 3463 for further enquiry.