CL Computers Group is a Pan-Asia information technology company, founded in 1979. Emerged from the engineering team of the Group, CL Technical Services Ltd is now the largest subsidiary of the Group. The Company provides service outsourcing, one-stop IT services, warranty and maintenance service, call centre and helpdesk service, installation and rollout service as well as recruitment & secondment service to many major corporations of diversified business natures. We aim to assist her clients the IT support functions which enabling them to increase their service capabilities and focus on developing the core business.
Please visit our company web-site via www.clts.com to explore more on our business and job opportunities.
IT Engineer (Imaging)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004910003
- Perform testing & troubleshooting of Master Image (Ghost)
- Provide user support on IT related issues
- New equipment testing and provide testing report
- Handle quotation & tender
- Prepare project related documentations
- Higher Diploma or above in Computer Science, Networking or Information Engineering
- At least 1 year experience on Windows image preparation (Sysprep/Unattend file)
- Experience of troubleshooting on general PC hardware/Software
- Knowledge of MS Office, MS Windows 7-10, Mac OS
- Self-motivated, adaptable to change, strong analytical sense and be able to work independently
- Good communication and interpersonal skill, detail-oriented and efficient
If interested for the above position, please send detailed resume with current and expected salary as well as date of availability by clicking "Apply Now".
For more job opportunity, please visit our website: www.clts.com
The personal information is collected strictly for recruitment purpose only.