Honeymoon Dessert Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004834140
- Works with procurement staff to purchase hardware and software
- Assesses functional needs to determine specifications for purchases
- Implements all IT security standards. May perform other duties required, assigned, or deemed necessary by company.
- Orders computer supplies
- Works with vendor support contacts to resolve technical problems with desktop computing equipment and software
- Software Installation & Support
- Hardware Infrastructure
- Technical Troubleshooting
- Training the end-user
- Vendor management and experience interacting with various POS vendors in particular PointSoft.
- Assist ad-hoc assignments as assigned
- Diploma or equivalent in Information Technology/ Computer Science and or related disciplines
- 4-6 years of experience supporting Windows devices-laptops, desktops, tablets
- Experience installing software, patches, updates on desktops, laptops, servers
- Experience troubleshooting basic network, software, printing problems
- Excellent customer service, problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Proven team player with outstanding interpersonal and communication (written & oral) skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package with excellent career opportunities in a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements. Interested parties please send your CV with present & expected salary, availability by clicking "Apply Now".
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
(Data collected is used for recruitment purpose only)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Honeymoon Dessert Limited
About Honeymoon Dessert Limited
Since making its debut in Sai Kung, Honeymoon Dessert is now having over 5,000 employees and 420 shops worldwide with a presence in Hong Kong, mainland China and major Asian cities. Honeymoon Dessert Hong Kong headquarters invites a high caliber professional to fill the following position.