IT Graduate Trainee (Assistant Technical Analyst) - HKIE Scheme “A” Trainee
Orient Overseas Container Line Ltd (OOCL)
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004831437
Employer Ref. ATA/2016/FG/HKIE
In 2009, OOCL was certified by The Hong Kong Institution of Engineers (HKIE) to run the Scheme “A” - Information Engineering graduate training program in our company. We have recruited over 120 graduates from universities enrolled under this program. This program provides the young IT talents with a nourishing ground for them to become a seasoned IT professional through a structured and comprehensive training program while pursuing a professional qualification. IT Fresh graduates will be facilitated to strengthen professional IT skills and knowledge through a regular rotation amongst different teams. For more details, please visit our company website at http://www.oocl.com
As a member of our team, you will:
- Join our global IT teams to gain hands-on experience in multi-sites software development projects to build high quality enterprise class mission critical software systems
- Work with local and overseas experts to acquire valuable business knowledge
- Learn and apply latest state-of-the-art technologies to facilitate business developments
- Participate in systems development and integration with different parties
- Get involved in various software development processes, including environments management, capacity planning, change management, source code management, release management, quality assurance, user acceptance, systems monitoring and performance tuning
- Understand the entire software development life cycle
- Fresh university graduate in Computer Science, Information Engineering, Computer Engineering or related disciplines
- Good knowledge in Oracle WebLogic, Oracle DB, SQL Server, UML, JMS, AJAX other Web and Internet technologies is advantageous
- Fresh graduate students from overseas are welcome to apply
Work location: Science Park, Shatin (Company shuttle bus provided)
Please send your application letter with detailed resume and expected salary by clicking "Apply Now"and quote the reference number on the subject
(Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Orient Overseas Container Line Ltd (OOCL)
About Orient Overseas Container Line Ltd (OOCL)
We are a leading international container transport and logistics service provider, operating from more than 320 offices in 70 countries around the world. Our modern and ever-expanding fleet, in addition to our extensive international facilities, links Asia, Europe, North America and Mediterranean, the Indian sub-continent, the Middle East and Australia/New Zealand. As a customer-focused organization we embrace quality standards, utilizing the most advanced information technology and e-Commerce platforms in the industry.
OOCL has long been recognized as the industry leader in developing and providing IT solutions for both container transportation customers and logistics customers. In addition, we are also the pioneer in the provision of IT solutions for other industry players through our advanced systems and portals. One such system is CargoSmart, one of the most advanced online application and integration service in the ocean container transportation industry, which has received 5 awards for its innovative use of leading technology.
At OOCL we recognize that people are our most important asset and would like to invite high-caliber candidates to join our global team.
Please send your application letter with detailed resume and expected salary by email to ITAPPLY@OOCL.COM and quote the reference number on the subject.