jobsDB ref: JHK100003004995648
Employer Ref. 3827810/001
- Lead the team to build in-house developed ERP system
- Regional system roll-out experience in any European countries
- Strong communication and influencing skills in English and Mandarin
Our client has a stable environment yet dynamic culture. This position will be reporting to the CEO directly and leading the whole IT team of over 10 staff in HK and China. Systems in Europe offices will be in charged of this IT Head as well.
- Lead the team to develop and implement the in-built ERP system
- Influence, convince and educate the business teams (in all regions - HK, China, Europe) to use the new system Responsible for daily operation and IT systems stability, IT solution evaluation and selection
- Accountable of the annual IT strategy, resources and budget planning
- In charge of managing the regular and ad-hoc projects
- Bachelor degree or above in Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 10 years of experience in IT, with minimum of 6 years in being a IT Head/ IT Manager on a regional basis
- Solid track record in leading the team to build in-house ERP systems from scratch
- All-round proficient technical background, knowledge and experience in ERP system development, data, cloud, front-end web/ mobile development
- Previous system implementation/ roll-out experience in any European countries will be a big plus
- Excellent communication skills in English and Mandarin
- Outstanding influencing skills, convincing skills, people management skills and problem solving skills
- Flexible to travel
- Prior related industry experience will be very nice to have as well
Global exposure can be experienced, and this role will be a great opportunity to work closely with the C-level executives and business users across the globe.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Michelle J Ma on +852 2258 3539
About Michael Page
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.hk