CL Computers Group is a Pan-Asia information technology company, founded in 1979. Emerged from the engineering team of the Group, CL Technical Services Ltd is now the largest subsidiary of the Group. The Company provides service outsourcing, one-stop IT services, warranty and maintenance service, call centre and helpdesk service, installation and rollout service as well as recruitment & secondment service to many major corporations of diversified business natures. We aim to assist her clients the IT support functions which enabling them to increase their service capabilities and focus on developing the core business.
Please visit our company web-site via www.clts.com to explore more on our business and job opportunities.
IT Helpdesk Engineer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004982337
- Provide help desk hotline services to end users
- Assist in hardware and software installation
- Assist in collecting computer hardware and software information and consolidating software asset report
- Assist in maintaining the healthiness of network in the Office
- Provide network support and assistance, including connectivity, IP addressing, direct TCP/IP output, and access control setting
- Prepare jobs according to prescribed procedures and ensure their successful completion and check completeness and qualities of the computer output
- Higher Diploma / Diploma in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 2 years of IT support experience, including networking, hardware, and operating systems
- Solid experience in using Microsoft products and Windows Server
- Strong sense of responsibilities, good presentation skills, willing to learn, share knowledge and skills with teammates
- Good command in both spoken & written English and Chinese
If interested for the above position, please send detailed resume with current and expected salary as well as date of availability by clicking "Apply Now".
For more job opportunity, please visit our website: www.clts.com
The personal information is collected strictly for recruitment purpose only.