IT Helpdesk Support
William E Connor & Associates Ltd
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004782876
- Provide IT-related helpdesk support to end-users and ensure smooth computer operations.
- Maintain standard Computer Room operations and Backup procedures.
- Assist users with all the authorized hardware and software installation.
- Provide user support on basic PC operation and software usage.
- Form 6 or above; Diploma holder would be advantage.
- 1-year working experience in helpdesk services is preferred but fresh graduate will also be considered.
- Basic knowledge in operations of computer systems and networks.
- Good command in English & Chinese.
Connor provides excellent career opportunities to the right candidate. Further information about Connor and our career opportunities can be viewed on our website http://www.weconnor.com. If you are interested in joining our team, please send your resume with current and expected remuneration packages to: the Global Human Resources Director, William E. Connor & Associates Ltd., The Harbourfront, 15/F, Office Tower II, 18-22 Tak Fung Street, Hung Hom, Kowloon or email to firstname.lastname@example.org by MS Word attachment.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who are not invited for an interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications filed for future reference.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to William E Connor & Associates Ltd
About William E Connor & Associates Ltd
Connor is a global merchandise sourcing organization managing the sourcing requirements of over 60 clients. These include some of the most significant brands, specialty and department stores, catalog companies and importers in North America, Europe, Latin America, South Africa, Australia and New Zealand.
Originally established more than 60 years ago in Japan, today Connor is headquartered in Hong Kong with 35 offices in 20 countries and more than 1,400 employees.
Our organization is enjoying internally generated growth in all merchandise categories and we are currently looking for a dynamic individual to join our company.