Toy State International Ltd
For 30 years, Toy State has been an innovator and industry leader in the manufacture of licensed and highly stylized lights & sound and radio controlled vehicles. Founded in 1984, Toy State’s core portfolio includes Road Rippers, Hot Wheels and James Bond 007™ lights & sound and radio controlled vehicles, as well as CAT and CAT Preschool construction toys. Working in-step with the world’s leading automakers, and Caterpillar, the leading manufacturer of construction equipment, Toy State products provide hours of enjoyment for kids of all ages. For more information, visit www.toystate.com
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004830242
- Manage general IT administration work including procurement, system upgrade and expansion, budgeting and daily operations of IT infrastructure for HK headquarters and China factories
- Work with internal parties to identify, develop and implement best practice for various business needs
- Liaison with vendors for implementation and maintenance of software, hardware, network, sales system and database, etc.
- ERP system development and enhancement
- Degree in Information Technology or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years hands on IT infrastructure experience, in which at least 3 years at managerial level or above
- Strong IT project development and vendor management skills;
- Experience in ERP system deployment is required
- Frequent travel to China
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties please email us your resume with expected salary.