KOS International Limited is a specialist recruitment firm focus on serving leading multinational companies and striving local businesses in the Asia Pacific region.
IT Manager (Support & Infrastructure)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004830785
Employer Ref. BBBH5770
About the company
My client, an established Retail company require an IT Support Manager to lead, plan, organize, and lead a small team to join them.
About the role
- Organize support, troubleshooting, and repair for IT equipment and networks
- Monitor online security for users and networks and takes appropriate steps to address security breaches if necessary
- Assist to manage resource levels within the IT Help Desk team to meet the service levels in place
- Monitor team productivity and distribute workload as required to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Manage direct reports and conduct annual performance reviews
- Quality control of all IT project initiation and management
About the person
- University Degree in Information System or related disciplines
- At least 8 years experiences in Infrastructure area (preferable within retail experiences)
- Around 2-3 years managing staff experiences
- Experience of managing and prioritizing incidents and managing of Service Level Agreements
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Be courteous, responsive, accurate and competent
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Zita Lai at +852 3180 4916 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.