AppoTech is a fabless semiconductor company, providing a one-stop solution for IC design and application development, and we maintain a series of high-end, mid-range, and low-end products. Based on our application-specific designs, we have developed several application solutions in the areas of Bluetooth, Video, Audio, Wifi, Mobile Storage, MCU for Mobile Power Bank, and home appliances etc.
Our headquarters is in Hong Kong, we also set up operations in mainland China (Shenzhen and Zhuhai), Taiwan, USA (Silicon Valley) and Canada (Vancouver) to provide sales and technical support for customers in the Asia Pacific and North America region.
Details can be found at www.appotech.com
We invite you to be a part of the team and bring the company to success.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004916290
- Perform IT strategic planning, governance and compliance, annual budgeting;
- Facilitates the effective and efficient improvement and implementation;
- Oversee the daily IT operation of the Group;
- Lead the team to provide day-to-day IT support / maintenance to the Group;
- Liaise with various vendors on hardware/ software/ service maintenance and equipment/ service procurement;
- Perform network troubleshooting and diagnosing to resolve technical issues;
- Assist in system implementation;
- Other ad hoc duties;
- Bachelor or above Information System / Computer Science is required;
- At least 10 years related working experience in senior level;
- Solid experience and excellent in server management (Windows & Linux);
- Experience in project management of system integration and implementation is advantaged;
- Energetic, active, excellent organization skill, analytical mindset, and problem solving skill;
- Good coordination, communication and interpersonal skill;
- Travel to offices in China, Taiwan, US and Canada by needed;
- Good in English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin);
We offer attractive compensation package (5-day work, 10 days annual leaves, medical and dental insurance) to the right candidates. Interested parties please email your full CV with RECENT and EXPECTED salary to our HR Department by clicking "Apply Now" below.
(All personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purpose only).