At Thornstone, we convert knowledge into asset. Founded by a group of experienced human resources practitioners and recruiters from a variety of sectors, Thornstone is dedicated to provide a broad range of Human Resources services to our clients, which are from Contingency recruitment, Contract Staff recruitment, Staff development to a pool of outsourcing services.
Visit our homepage: http://www.thornstone.com.hk/
IT Manager - Macau (Ref: PRIT291)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004996249
Employer Ref. PRIT291
Our client is a HK-listed property development company. They are now looking for high-calibre professionals to head up the IT department.
- Reporting to the Executive Director, the successful incumbent will be responsible for reviewing the existing IT infrastructure and driving new infrastructure plan for the company in the APAC region but not limited to network, security, database management and telecommunication services in order to ensure provision of strong and effective operation
- Develop and implement policies on company network management, security and safety
- Initiate new application development project or existing application enhancement to further enhance company’s operations efficiency and effectiveness
- Manage project plans and business proposals, ensure project milestones and deadlines are met and within budget
- Liaise with vendors and external parties for system development and on-going maintenance support
- Perform other ad-hoc projects as assigned by management
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related disciplines
- A minimum of 8 years’ relevant experience in which at least 4 years at managerial position
- Experience in property development/ management industry is an advantage
- Strong driving, project management and problem solving skills
- Good team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good spoken and written English & Chinese
- Station in Macau is required
Interested parties, click Here OR Apply Now to complete the application.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only.