As a subsidiary of the Neway Group Holdings Limited (HKEX 0055), Takara is formed to focus on the development of gaming and other interactive products for our customers worldwide. We are expanding our operations in Hong Kong, looking for motivated and passionate team members who are seeking new opportunity and better prospect in Asia.
IT Manager/ Project Manager – Data Warehouse / Business Intelligence System
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004921059
We are now looking for IT Manager / Project Manager to join our team leading a manufacturing Data Warehouse / Business Intelligence team.
- Manufacturing application and system migration project
- Reporting Tools Creation and Data Modeling
- ETL Tool design and integration
- Manage a team of 2-3
Based in Hong Kong report to the Senior IT Manager you will have to cover end to end full life cycle project including project planning, gather user requirements, deployment and UAT test of internal enterprise Data Warehouse system and application migration. You will have to manage a team including business analyst and analyst programmer to ensure the project delivered on time.
- Bachelor degree of Information Technology or any related disciplines
- Certificate holder of PMP is a plus
- With at least 5 years of working experience in sizable enterprise system roll out and implementation / full life cycle project management
- Experience in Reporting Tools or sizable manufacturing application migration is a plus
- Working experience gained from manufacturing and sales industry is a plus
- Good command of English and Chinese
- Good communication skills and presentation skills
This position is based in Hong Kong and required extensive travel to Shenzhen area.
We offer you a great opportunity to take part in the development of the firm and great colleagues with team-oriented, international, and inspiring working environment. Please apply by sending a CV and resume clicking "Apply Now" including the earliest date when you can start working along with a salary request.