An investment holding company in Central invites high caliber candidates to fill up the following position:
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004783474
- Provide efficient and quality IT support to end users on all IT aspects including hardware, software and PC troubleshooting
- To configure and maintain network equipment and applications such as routers, switches, firewall, wireless access point, handheld devices, workstations, server room equipment, system backup, office equipment, attendance system and accounting system etc.
- Provide system support during and beyond office hours as the first contact point for IT issues
- Provide routine health check on servers and workstations hardware. Be alert whenever abnormality found
- Maintain IT hardware and software inventory and prepare IT documentations to keep it updated and accurate
- Responsible for system upgrade, system administration, network integration, network security and performance analysis
- Website updating
- To assist with other duties and ad hoc projects as assigned
- Diploma or Degree holder in IT related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years relevant working experience in PC, system administration and network operations
- Holder of MCP, CCNA or related certificate is an advantage
- Proficiency in hardware and software especially for Windows XP, Windows 7 and Microsoft Office
- Hands-on knowledge and experience in MS Windows Servers(Active Directory, Group Policy, IIS Server), MS Exchange Server, VMWare, Linux, CPanel, Networking, Symantec Backup Exec
- Strong analytical and problem solving ability
- Strong sense of responsibility with pro-active working attitude and good team player
- Experience in liaise with external vendors
- Good command in both written and spoken Chinese and English. Knowledge of Mandarin is an advantage
- Immediate available is preferred
Interested parties please contact Ms. Chan at 2581-2229 to obtain an application form.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.