EIG Dermal Wellness (HK) Limited
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004836694
- To support company network, SAP server, system server and ERP (mePOS) administration
- To responsible for data security, backup and software upgrade implementation
- To participate in IT infrastructure projects
- To provide daily IT support for operational activities and troubleshooting IT application
- To handle all technical enquiries, on-site support, workstation setup
- To implement IT policies and ad-hoc project
- To handle front-line and back-end technical support
- Well knowledge in MS/MY SQL Server administration must be required
- Degree holder in Computer Science or equivalent;
- Solid experience in TCP/IP networking skill-set including switching, routing, VPN...
- Knowledge in simple Visual Basic programming
- Minimum 2 years solid experience in Windows Servers, IIS, Active Directory Administration and support
- Hands-on experience in Microsoft Active Directory, MS Exchange/Outlook, VMware and Linux base administration
- Solid understanding of network operations and troubleshooting (LAN/WAN, switches, routers, firewalls, etc.)
- Good concept on networking and database management
- Proactive, self-motivated, Good in analytical & problem-solving skill
- Positive mind set & result oriented
- Mature, able to work independently and be responsive to users’ need
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Immediate available is highly preferred
We offer attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits to the right candidate such as 5-day work per week, bank holidays, annual leave, staff purchase and medical coverage etc. Interested parties are invited to send your resume (in Microsoft Word or PDF format) with full employment history, current and expected salary to the Human Resources Department, Suite 1808, 18/F, Elite Centre, 22 Hung To Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong or click "Apply Now".
All information collected will be kept strictly confidential and used solely for recruitment related purposes.