IT Officer (m/f)
ALDI Services Asia Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004917999
We invite now high caliber talent to apply for IT Officer (m/f) to join our growing team in Hong Kong. This position supports robust internal IT infrastructure, policies and procedures within a fast-paced successful team.
- Provide and perform remedial user support on a daily basis in terms of general company IT equipment- PCs, Laptops, Tablets, printers, software and applications, etc.
- Set up and maintain workstations, networked equipment and phone equipment.
- Support and maintain IT infrastructure such as server, network, firewalls, switches and routers.
- Assist in procurement of computer hardware, software and accessories.
- Conduct testing, installation, configuration, upgrades and rollout of IT hardware and/ or software where necessary.
- Manage and record IT equipment and software inventory.
- Coordinate and monitor IT service providers for on-site and off-site services.
- Support in coordination and general administration of IT projects.
- Deal with all telephone calls and correspondence in a professional, polite manner.
- Provide cover for other Assistants where necessary.
- Other ad hoc tasks as assigned by Administration Director or Administration Manager
- Degree holder in Information Technology or other related disciplined preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of corporate IT support experience gained in sizable organization.
- High level of maturity, integrity, trustworthiness.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, team player.
- Competent in analysing, diagnosing and resolving problems.
- Self-motivated, responsible, well-organized, detail oriented and willing to learn.
- High level of computer literacy: MS Office and Exchange and experience with IT infrastructure- including server room equipment, PC's laptops, tablets, etc.
- Experience with IT software or project implementation highly advantageous.
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Cantonese.
Key Benefits of working at ALDI.
Market leading remuneration package
- Rewarding, attractive remuneration package.
- Group Medical Insurance covering dental and maternity* benefits .
- Full time, permanent position, 5-day-work-week.
- 20 days of paid Annual Leave.
Being part of a pleasant, successful, growing business
- ALDI’s business is expanding, same for the Hong Kong Office with lots of opportunities for growth and development.
- Pleasant working atmosphere where proactive communication, teamwork and collaboration is highly valued.
- Structured, comprehensive orientation and on-the-job training.
- ALDI empowers our people allowing staff ownership of their areas of responsibilities.
Trust and Integrity
- WE DO WHAT WE SAY - for us there is no grey area, we have robust business processes, procedures and strong governance in place.
- We treat our staff members, customers, suppliers and service providers with trust and fairness as business partners.
* Maternity benefits only apply for female employees due to local Insurance policy
How to apply
If you are interested in applying for the job, we look forward to receiving your full application in English, including salary expectation and possible starting date. The application should be sent through JobsDB by clicking icon “Apply Now” or addressed to ALDI HR, Ms Kitt Chan, Unit 2501, Tower 1, The Gateway, Harbour City, TST, Hong Kong.
ALDI is an Equal Opportunity employer.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only and be treated in strictest confidence and highest security level in accordance with Hong Kong Data (Privacy) Ordinance as well as ALDI internal Security Policy.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ALDI Services Asia Limited
About ALDI Services Asia Limited
Founded in 1913 in Germany, ALDI is one of the most reputable discount supermarket chain worldwide, we operate over 5,000 stores serving millions of customers across Europe, UK, Australia and USA. The ALDI name is synonymous with high quality and exceptional value. We promise our customers quality products at the best available price.
At ALDI, the customer counts. So do our colleagues.
ALDI's values are those of Simplicity, a focus on Quality and Fairness. We acknowledge dedication and hardwork, in return we reward you with recognition and opportunities to grow and progress with our business.
ALDI Hong Kong
Our Hong Kong office is part of ALDI's international buying department where Direct Buying and Corporate Responsibility are the core focus of the business. Our professional, dynamic team is in charge of Supply Chain matters in the heart of Asia.