Verity Consulting Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004920094
Verity Consulting Limited is a professional corporate investigation firm. Bringing justice and fairness to businesses and individuals is our priority. We invite you to develop a meaningful career with us, work together to uplift integrity in the society.
It is a great opportunity to explore your potential and develop your skills in an exciting and thriving industry of investigation. You will have the opportunity to contribute in a variety of ways on investigations across diverse sectors such as corporate fraud, due diligence, asset investigations, insurance claims investigations and more.
To meet the growing demand for our investigative services we are currently recruiting IT Officer.
Verity is currently recruiting an IT Officer.This position will work with employees of all levels from different departments, to ensure efficient operation of the organization. Tasks assigned will be completed and delivered with high quality in a timely manner.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Co-ordinate with service consultants and internal stakeholders on development and monitoring of enterprise system(s).
- Provide hardware/software technical support, i.e. troubleshoot,purchasing, stock-taking, installation, maintenance and testing, etc.
- Responsible for maintaining up-to-dated social media channels, including but not limited to company website, Facebook, etc.
- Responsible for handling internal and client-side technical support requests
- Prepare documentation for users and systems, e.g. inventory record, security guideline, SOP, etc.
- Assist in ad-hoc assignments/incidents as required
- Outdoor duties may be required occasionally
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- 2 years’ solid experience in MS Windows or IT helpdesk support
- Knowledge in SQL language
- Familiar with MS Windows, Windows Applications, MS Office, Server
- Good command in written and spoken English and Chinese, efficient in Chinese Word Processing
- A problem solver with a pro-active and creative minded, enjoy thinking out of the box and contributing ideas
- Basic knowledge of TCP/IP, Network Infrastructure, Telephone System and IT Security
- Knowledge in other programming languages will be an advantage
- Experiences in OS X and Linux will be advantage
- Able to work independently in a fast pace working environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as IT Support
Your benefits of working in a highly reputable investigation firm.
- General compensation
- 5-day work week
- Comprehensive remuneration and benefits such as year-end performance bonus, half-year performance bonus, quarterly performance bonus and medical scheme
- Training and development
- Continuous training on various topics to enhance personal and professional development
- Education fund for continuous learning
- On-job training
- Sufficient leave
- Annual, birthday, marriage, maternity, paternity and compassionate leave
- Company events
- Annual dinner, seasonal parties, team building and sport activities
- Volunteer activities for staff to help make a positive different in the society
If you believe you meet these criteria and are interested in joining our team, we would like to hear from you. Please send your resume with cover letter and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Successful candidates will be invited for an interview within one month, and position offered will depend on the candidates’ previous experience.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Verity Consulting Limited
About Verity Consulting Limited
Verity Consulting Limited is a Hong Kong based corporate investigation consultancy. Verity is dedicated to serve corporations by providing investigative solutions to prevent and mitigate risks, with a focus and networks operating around Hong Kong, Greater China and the Asia Pacific region. The dedication and commitment by the professional team behind Verity has been awarded Best Corporate Intelligence and Investigation Services and Best Fraud Prevention in Hong Kong by Acquisition International M&A Awards 2015, highlighting the expertise, innovation, and capability Verity offers to the business world.
宏德顧問有限公司是一間以香港為基地的獨立調查顧問公司。我們致力於為各大企業和組織提供調查服務及相關方案，協助他們預防潛在風險，並在香港及大中華地區有著強大的商業聯繫網。宏德幕後專業團隊的決心及努力備受肯定，於2015年獲國際雜誌 《Acquisition International Magazine》 頒發 《M&A Awards》 之 「香港最佳企業調查服務」及「香港最佳預防欺詐方案」之兩項殊榮，表揚宏德為業界貢獻的創新及專業知識。