jobsDB ref: JHK100003004921933
Employer Ref. 3767390/001
Looking for a passionate candidate to join a well-established global private bank and to provide quality helpdesk support for internal users.
Our client is a Swiss private bank with global presence. They are having more than 2000 employers all over the world. To support their expanding business in Hong Kong, they are currently seeking for an IT Officer to join their IT team of 4.
- Provide helpdesk support for internal users
- Conduct vendor management
- Responsible for technical support of Windows platform including both desktops and servers
- Handle day-to-day incidents and carry out corrective actions when needed
- Degree holder in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Minimum 3 years technical experience in end-user and helpdesk support
- Solid experience in Windows platform support
- Excellent communication in Cantonese and English
- Eligible to work in Hong Kong is a must
Successful candidate will have a steep learning curve and rewarding career progression.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Karl Li on +852 3602 2491.
About Page Personnel
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.hk