Belt Collins International (HK) Limited is a well-established planning, landscape design and consulting firm with worldwide recognition of our quality works. Our team specializes in delivering value-adding services to leading developers for award-winning projects in China, Southeast Asia and countries around the world.
Our offices have grown continually and span a wide range of projects from planning to detailing. With the additional founding of Belt Collins Arts International Co., Ltd in 2009, we offer expertise in multidisciplinary services through integrated planning designs, embracing diversified perspectives with the aim to inspire.
If you are talent with passion for professional service to the industry, please join us. We treasure the values and commitment of high calibers and we provide international exposure and competitive career development. Our practice is dynamic and organized. We are team players but can work independently. We value variety of skills. We care about the professional growth of our people. Whether you are a newcomer to the field or retired, if this sounds like a work environment in which you’d thrive, we’d like to hear from you!
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004991466
- Maintain and upgrade Company’s IT hardware, software systems and network infrastructure;
- Support system administration on Windows Servers, Exchange Server, SQL Server & VMWare Server;
- Take up any ad hoc tasks in IT daily operation as requested.
- Diploma holder or above in Computer Science;
- Minimum 2 years of solid experience in Helpdesk Service, Desktop Management and Office Automation Support;
- Knowledge in software development is an advantage;
- Good analytical, problem solving, interpersonal communication skills, and able to work under pressure;
- Fluent in spoken and written English, Mandarin and Cantonese;
- Immediately available is highly preferred.