ASB Biodiesel (Hong Kong) Limited
ASB Biodiesel (Hong Kong) Ltd. operates a biodiesel factory to produce biodiesel from waste. The state-of-the-art plant is located in the Tseung Kwan O industrial area of Hong Kong. Using waste products for biodiesel production has a three-fold environmental benefit: reducing carbon emissions, improving air quality, and making better use of waste.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004994634
- Provide end-users technical support on software and hardware
- To perform IT administration, operation and documentation support
- Assist analysis in defining objectives, report and provide solutions to incidents
- Support and troubleshoot issues related to desktop, domain, server and network
- Perform system and hardware upgrades and check up
- Monitor the performance of the infrastructure and carry out tuning exercises as appropriate to ensure optimal performance
- Ensure telephone system, copying machine, printers, projectors and other office equipment are under good maintenance and function well.
- Assist in sourcing, selecting vendors for office equipment consumables, regular maintenance and parts for desktop/laptop etc.
- Degree or Higher Diploma in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline
- At least 3 years IT users support or application support experience
- Good knowledge on Windows operating systems and servers
- Good knowledge on computer hardware and networking
- Knowledge in SAP system
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Good command of English and Chinese
- Immediate available is highly preferred