Quality HealthCare Medical Services Ltd
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004999616
- Assist in hardware and system health check and system monitoring
- Perform tasks of system processes e.g. backup and batch jobs
- Play a leading role to manage vendors to implement infrastructure projects
- Provide on-site and remote support to users on IT hardware / software
- Follow reporting incidents
- Diploma or above in Information Technology with MCSA / MCSE / CCNA Certificates
- Minimum 2 years’ relevant experience in IT Helpdesk or on-site support is preferred
- Working experience of VMware, Linux an advantage
- Shift duty (but not overnight) is required
Candidates with more experience can be considered as Senior IT Officer.
(All applications will be treated in strict confidence and data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Quality HealthCare Medical Services Ltd
About Quality HealthCare Medical Services Ltd
Quality HealthCare Medical Services Limited (QHMS), Hong Kong, became part of Bupa, an international healthcare group, in October 2013. QHMS' operations span diagnostics, primary healthcare and day care specialties. With roots tracing back to 1868, QHMS serves the community through a network of around 100 multi-specialty centres and over 500 affiliated clinics offering Western Medicine, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Diagnostics & Imaging, Dental, Physiotherapy services, etc. It also operates a private nursing agency. QHMS is the largest provider of healthcare services to corporates in Hong Kong. In 2014, the Group recorded more than 2.9 million healthcare visits. QHMS continues to extend its existing portfolio into high end specialty services.