IT Officer / Business Analyst
S.F. Express (Hong Kong) Ltd
jobsDB ref: JHK100003005219889
- Assist IT Manager to elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, tasks and workflow analysis
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs
- Manage and report user requirements status and deliverable
- Perform any duties assigned from time to time
- Degree / Higher diploma in Computer Science / Engineering, Information Technology, Electronic Engineering or equivalent
- At least 2-3 years relevant experience
- Strong analytical and product management skills required, understanding of how to interpret business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact
- Positive and motivated team player
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese (Putonghua will be an advantage)
We offer attractive remuneration and fringe benefits to the right candidates. Please apply in WORD format together with a detailed resume, stating current and expected salary to us.
You are welcome to visit our website at www.sf-express.com for more information about us.
Applicants who are not invited for interview within 3 months may consider their applications unsuccessful. Yet, they may still be considered for other openings within our Group.
(All personal data provided by job applicants are used only for recruitment purpose and will be treated strictly confidential. Unsuccessful applications will be properly disposed within 3 months.)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to S.F. Express (Hong Kong) Ltd
About S.F. Express (Hong Kong) Ltd
SF was established in Shunde, Guangdong Province, in 1993. Since its establishment, SF has committed in improving its service quality and infrastructure, vigorously developing and introducing IT technologies and equipment, and continuously achieving automatic operations. Currently, we have realized the whole-process shipment circulation, information monitoring, tracking, inquiry and resource allocation to ensure stable improvement of service quality.
While continuously enhancing its express services, SF keeps on taking customers' needs as the core and centering on the express logistics industry chain to constantly enrich its products and services. SF has launched one-stop supply chain solutions for different sectors including e-commerce, food, health care, auto parts and electronic products.
As of December 31, 2015, with about 15,000 operating vehicles, SF has extended its services to all over Mainland of China through its about 13,000 service points. In addition, it has set up nationwide service network, and is now actively expanding its overseas business. S.F. Express has launched services in the Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, South Korea, Japan, Australia, United States, Mongolia, Indonesia, India, Cambodia, Canada, Mexico and Myanmar.
For the past years, we have continued providing customers with high-quality service experiences and helping customers to achieve success.