EBS has 22 years of expertise offering total IT solutions including virtualization, enterprise storage & backup, network infrastructure, info. security, wireless networking and other professional services to enterprises, education institutes and HKSAR government. EBS has established four regional support centres in Shenzhen, Xiamen, Beijing and Shanghai to cater our customers' cross border business in PRC. Recently, EBS has been awarded the Government Tender for the supply of PC, network products and server & storage systems and provision of related services to various government departments under the "Standing Offer Agreement" (SOA) scheme effective from February 1st , 2013 for 36 months. In addition, we have been appointed the one of the Government Public Cloud Server Provider effective from May 31st, 2012.
Find more about us? Please visit http://www.hkebs.com.
To cope with our rapid expansion, we have the following openings to be filled by high calibre individuals.
IT Operations Officer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004998549
- Backup and Recovery Data
- Provide Support and Helpdesk Service
- Troubleshoot and Maintenance on Server and System, Network and IT Equipment
- System Administration on User and Email Account
- Perform ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Assist in evaluating new technologies and make recommendations on their use.
- Higher Diploma in Computer Science / Information System or Equivalent
- 1 year or above experiencing on helpdesk support, IT operations or system support
- Sound Knowledgeable in database administrations/programming
- Experience in Lotus Domino, web design would be an advantage
- Good Attitude and Eager to Learn
- Fresh graduate will also be considered
11 days Annual Leave, Medical Insurance, Transportation Allowance, Mobile Fee Allowance, Bank Holidays
Attractive salary package will be offered to the right candidate with excellent career development opportunities.
Please submit your application IMMEDIATELY enclosing your full resume with Current and Expected salary to the following: APPLY NOW
EBS is an equal opportunities employer. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used only for consideration of application for relevant/similar post(s) within EBS. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 6 months.