We are fast growing and leading French IT Consultant Company based in Hong Kong. We are specialized on providing the service in Luxury retail sector (LVMH, Gucci, L’Oréal, Pandora, Estee Lauder, etc.) and we are looking for an IT Project Consultant to support the expansion of our business in Asia Pacific region.
IT Project Consultant
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005146767
- Provide business and technical system analysis during project implementation.
- Prepare project documentation such as schedule, checklist, UAT document, etc. and provide support service during project delivery
- Assist in the development & implementation of the solutions and projects
- Develop training materials and procedures.
- Perform project planning, monitoring, issue resolution and risk management
- Ensure quality delivery of the project and meet all project budget and deadline
- Diploma in Computer Science, Information System or related discipline
- At least one year hand-on experiences on project management and coordination
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience of dealing with POS system or retail solutions will be an advantage
- Good organization, interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Good command of written and spoken in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Responsible, self-motivated, and able to work independently
- Occasional travel will be required
Explore more about our new initiatives; please visit our website at www.rciapac.com
We offer a comprehensive remuneration package to the right candidates. Please apply with full resume stating relevant job reference, present an expected salary by clicking "Apply Now".
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and for recruitment purposes only. We retain the applications for a maximum period of 6 months and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within RCI Asia Pacific Limited and our associated companies.