ZEBRA™ Strategic Holdings Limited is a performance-based holistic Human Capital Solutions provider that services Corporate Clients across Asia Pacific region.
With more than a decade of solid experience, ZEBRA™ successfully listed on the GEM board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange in the year of 2013.
IT Project Coordinator/Project Assistant – HRIS Implementation
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004995343
- Manage, monitor and coordinate project schedule
- Provide general administration & documentation support to the team and client
- Testing of software releases, including the preparation of test plans and test results
- Resolve any project related issues, including end-user training
- Attend client meetings and assist with consolidation of project requirements
- Keep the Project Manager (PM) and others informed about project status and issues that may impact client relations
- Diploma or Degree holder in Computer Science, Information System or related disciplines are preferred.
- At least 2 years of working experience within a software implementation
- Experience in HRIS products is preferred
- Good time management, able to manage and prioritize tasks effectively
- Good interpersonal skills, able to work well as a team or as an individual contributor
- Good command of English and Chinese, communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities