jobsDB ref: JHK100003004777591
Employer Ref. 2920760/001
This is a new strategic Retail IT Business position within a global retail group who has multiple brands across the globe.
Our client is an international retailer with massive global presence. They owe numbers of retail brands which offer fast-moving-consumer-goods. Due to their regional expansion, they are now looking for a new Solution/ Program Manager to take care of the retail systems portfolio. They are keen to progress the right candidate to the next level.
- Identify the business needs and opportunities for new projects within the retail business
- Initiate new ideas for improving the efficiency of the retail business from the IT application perspective
- Communicate with the senior key business stakeholders and understand the situation thus propose solutions
- Evaluate feasibility of the projects, present to management for review and consideration
- Manage and deliver the IT retail solution projects (resources, budget, timeline etc.) for multiple business units and regions
- Involve in both short-term and long-term retail IT (POS, CRM, merchandising planning, retail analytics etc.) strategy setting and ensure they are aligned with the overall business goals
- Coordinate and work with various teams across different countries where ensure the policies and methodologies are standardized
- Propose and share market best practice regularly
- Minimum of 6 to 8 years IT working experience which include being a Manager in recent 3-5 years
- Candidate needs to be working in a retail/ fashion/ FMCG company currently or in recent years
- Technically strong in related systems in the retail industry such as e-commerce, CRM, POS etc.
- Proven solid track record in managing multiple projects with high complexity (multiple countries and multiple business units/ brands)
- Excellent communication skills in English and Chinese
- Ability to build and maintain good relationship with senior business stakeholders across various regions
- Flexible for overseas travelling (occasional)
- Capable in delivering leadership skills, proactive attitude and fitting into a dynamic workplace
A very competitive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate who has strong retail application management experience. You will be working under a multinational office environment with friendly and team-work culture.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Michelle J Ma on +852 2258 3539
About Michael Page
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.hk