Future Financial Technology
Why Join us?
High Growth Company
Future Financial Technology is a leading edge E-commerce solution company. We provide optimized answers addressing the diverse challenges of the e-commerce boom.
Quick Career Path Progression & Focused Career Path Development
With fast company expansion and people development focus, we provide a variety of career development opportunities. We believe that to motivate our staff, we need to provide opportunities for them to advance and excel, and we consciously try to balance the business needs of the group with the career goals of our staff.
Open Communication and Mentoring Culture That Welcomes and Encourages Innovation
We know great ideas come from everywhere, so we support innovation throughout the company. Flat structure facilitates a greater level of communication between employees and management. Employees tend to be more democratic and offer a greater level of innovation.
Diversified Cultural Work Environment
Our employees come from a wide array of backgrounds and life experiences. Our employees like to share their different perspectives on a workplace challenge, present and discuss a number of ideas.
If you are looking for an opportuinity to be high valued, advance in your professional career and be a part of a team to drive innovation in the finance industry, PLEASE JOIN US!
IT Project Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004834581
If you are a IT Expert has passion in FinTech startups, looking for an opportunity to be high valued, advance in your professional career and be a part of a team to drive innovation in the finance industry, please read on!
- Plan and control the annual operating budgets for the IT department
- Define the overall application production process, policies and governance
- Establish effective working model with the Business, Infrastructure team and vendors to ensure smooth operations
- Build up a 5 to 10 people technology team across infrastructure, support, and development
- Lead the infrastructure, support, and development teams to ensure the availability and efficient operation of the company’s applications including support and maintenance
- Lead the development team in the creation of new product lines, working closely with the business product manager
- Lead and manage offshore development team
- Bachelors Degree in Information Systems or relevant
- 12 years experience working in IT application and infrastructure delivery a with at least 6 years in managerial role
- Experience in leading offshore team
- Experience developing project plans to meet business objectives
- Experience developing and managing project budgets
- Experience or exposure to modern/ future store technology future
- Knowledge in Blockchain technology is highly desirable
- Fluent in English and Cantonese communication
- 5-day work
- Competitive compensation package
- Fast-growing company in a high-growth industry
- Friendly open work environment with a young energetic team
- Dynamic company background and rapid career advancement
- Job satisfaction and rewarding career
- Current Salary
- Expected Salary
Please visit our website www.futureft.com for company information.
For job enquiries, please call 3753 8909 for details.