IT Project Manager
Ricoh Hong Kong Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004915138
- Plan, organize and executes project work plans to meet changing needs and requirements
- Identifies required resources, manage team’s work allocation and coaching
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of project related scopes and activities
- Reviews deliverables and productivity of the team
- Effectively applies the methodology and enforces project management standards
- Ensure development quality assurance standards and procedures
- Manages development projects / tasks and dealing with related internal and external parties
- Communicate and work with third party including outsourcing partners, hardware & software vendors and IT service providers
- Bachelor Degree holder or above in Information Technology or related discipline
- Professional Qualifications in PMP
- Prior experience in Progress, Oracle, SQL .Net, XML, Cognos is highly preferred
- At least 12 years of solid IT experience and exposures in the commercial applications
- At least 8 years’ experience in project management with solid experience in system development and/or application implementation
- Strong experience in the area of business process improvement, risk assessment and ROI
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deliver on schedule
- Strong initiative and influencing skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Customer-oriented and strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient command of English and Chinese
We offer 5-day work, attractive remuneration and benefits package to the right candidate.
Interested parties please forward your full resume (in Microsoft Word or PDF format) with current and expect salary to the Human Resources and Administration Division, Ricoh Hong Kong Limited, by clicking "Apply Now" or by fax 2833 7891.
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purposes. All personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed on completion of the recruitment exercise.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Ricoh Hong Kong Limited
About Ricoh Hong Kong Limited
21/F, One Kowloon, 1 Wang Yuen Street, Kowloon Bay, Hong Kong
Ricoh Hong Kong Limited (RHK) is a leading information and communications technology (ICT) provider specializing in document consultancy and IT services. The company is a subsidiary of Ricoh Company Ltd headquartered in Japan.
Established for 50 years, RHK provides professional consultancy, IT and document solutions to customers through a wide range of products including multifunction document systems, laser printers, projectors and unified communication systems. We are the No. 1 market leader in digital multifunction systems for 15 years in HK.
RHK is committed to create customer value by offering top quality professional services. This includes Managed Document Services, Production Printing, Document Process Outsourcing as well as Managed IT Services. Our aim is to help companies optimize resources, streamline business workflow and to improve office efficiency.
We are now inviting bright candidates to join our teams.