IT PROJECT MANAGER - INSURANCE INDUSTRY
Hillman Ross Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004914492
Employer Ref. 5259
We are now seeking an IT PROJECT MANAGER - INSURANCE INDUSTRY
- Technology Business Analyst / Project Manager supporting projects that deliver on business, operational, regulatory forbusiness unit such as Life Insurance, Bank, AssetManagement, back offices in Hong Kong, Overseasand Mainland China
- Managethe successful execution and delivery of ITProjects
- Communicate with all stakeholders to ensure regular, clear, and concise communication regarding the projects
- Oversee project activities including prioritizing determining resources process and procedure documentation and ensuring resolution of issues
- Manage projects from requirementgathering, design, product comparison, implementation, vendor management, etc.
- Create, review, maintain and update documentation including documenting and publishing fixes in central knowledge base
- Manage business processes / process maps (As Is –To Be)
- Requirements documents (business requirements & solution requirements; functional and non-functional); including integration components, test plans andscripts, input for QA/UAT/training activities
- Identify areas for automation and scripting wherever possible, prepare reporting and metrics
- Work with International teams to provide globally consistent processes and procedure and provide innovative ideas
- Work with IT operation team to provide ongoing support
- Degree holder in computer-related discipline, with minimum 6-12+ years’ working experience in Life insurance and Banking industry, with prior experience in wealth management project is a definite advantage
- In-depth knowledge of a variety of Life insuranceproducts, familiarin Life insurance products,system and application
- Familiarin Private banking and Asset Management products, systemand application will be a plus
- Experience in large scale projects with multiple stakeholder involvement will be a plus
- Excellent presentation and communication skills to all levels
- Strong analytical and writing skills
- FamiliarinSLA, ability to define SLA and SLA negotiation
- PMP and ITSM will be a plus
- Familiar with application development, IT Infrastructureand IT operation
- Good team player with a proactive attitude and detail-oriented mindset
- Ability to work under pressure, multitask and prioritize
- Occasional travel may be required
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
For more information please contact Tiffany Lai +852 29861980
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Hillman Ross Limited
About Hillman Ross Limited
Harnessing the Power of People
Hillman Ross’s success is based on building long-lasting relationships with clients, candidates and employees every step of the way.
We believe that finding the best talent on the right terms is part of the bigger picture of helping our clients grow and position their businesses for the future.
Quality candidates underpin our business and our reputation. We strive to see our candidates’ careers flourish wherever opportunity leads and encourage them to return to us as a trusted source of career advice.