IT Project Officer
Amorepacific Hong Kong Co Ltd
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004784159
- Assist and coordinate multiple IT projects
- Assist in managing software vendors
- Prepare technical documentation and training material
- Provide training and support for end users
- Assist in the application system design and create functional specifications
- Serve as a liaison and facilitator between all business units to assist in addressing and resolving IT software issues
- Higher diploma or above in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years' IT project experience
- Experience in the development and implementation of standards, procedures and guidelines to support operational processes
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities
- Good communication skills and be a good team player
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Senior IT Project Officer
We offer opportunities for development in addition to a competitive remuneration and benefit package to the right candidate. Interested parties please click "Apply Now" for application.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Amorepacific Hong Kong Co Ltd
About Amorepacific Hong Kong Co Ltd
Established in 1945, AMOREPACIFIC Group is Korea’s No.1 skincare and cosmetics corporation and a blue chip stock. AMOREPACIFIC Hong Kong distributes the flagship brands under the Group, including AMOREPACIFIC, ETUDE HOUSE, LANEIGE, and Sulwhasoo.
In 2015, we are honored to be the first multi-national beauty company receiving the world class Quality Gold Award from Hong Kong Management Association. As the Asian Beauty Creator, we continuously introduce innovative and high quality products to meet the ever-changing needs of customers to achieve sustainable business growth. Guided by our people-oriented culture, we strive to deliver positive and memorable customer experiences. For more information, please visit our company website.