Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"
IT Recruiter - in-house (6 months contract)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004832400
Employer Ref. 91M0078719
Our client, a top-tier international IT Services Group is recruiting for an IT Recruiter / Senior Recruiter - APAC to join their team:
- Responsible for full spectrum of recruitment process for Hong Kong and APAC, including identifying the right channels, job posting, interviewing, etc
- Looking after recruitment and recruitment strategies interally within the Group
- Prepare monthly headcount reports for management review
- Support and execute global and regional engagement initiatives and HR programs in APAC markets
- Assist in ad hoc projects
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or any other related disciplines
- Minimum 4 years of recruitment experience, agency / external recruitment background is welcome
- Knowledge in local employment and labour laws
- Proficient in MS Office and computer applications
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Immediately available is a MUST
Competitive package and remuneration will be offered to the selected candidate.
Interested parties kindly contact Winnie Wong via email@example.com or 2232 3487.