W Consulting Company Ltd. is a professional Talent Recruitment firm, with “Best in Class” talent acquisition and management capabilities to attract, recruit, and retain high caliber professionals for Permanent and Contract placements, enhanced by our cutting-edge Assessment Tools and Solutions. Our team of professionals includes recruitment elites and psychology experts with specialized skills in sourcing and assessing Top-line Executives and professionals in IT&T, Sales & Marketing, Finance & Accounting, Engineering, and Architecture, etc. in both domestic corporations and MNCs in the Greater China and Asia Pacific regions.
Please FOLLOW our Company Profile at LinkedIn for more updated news and job opportunities:
IT Sales Compensation Analyst-Asia Pacific
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004834984
Employer Ref. AC-CA-20161018
Our Client is a Global IT Vendor. They are seeking for a Compensation Analyst to manage the global Sales, Presale, and Post-sale compensation plans for the Asia Pacific region.
- Annual review and update of the Compensation plans for APAC
• Work closely with Finance, Sales Leaders, and HR Compensation Team to ensure clear understanding and communication of plan design, structure and composition with details to all participants
• Coordinate annual quota setting and provide management with summaries and analysis of sales compensation result vs performance which involves complex and sensitive data
• Timely and accurate execution of all related plans for all affected staff within APAC
• Work closely with HR to monitor commission calculation to ensure the execution is timely and correctly
• An individual contributor reports to the Director of Sales Operations, APAC
- Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 5 years of experience in sales operations, finance , or HR with sales compensation or sales incentive management
• Practical experience in managing commission plan and have experience in training people on the plan details
• Professionalism in dealing with sensitive and confidential data is a must
• Strong business sense, sense of ownership and urgency, and must be detail-oriented
• Strong analytical skills and sensitive to numbers
• Excellent attention to details with high level of accuracy and consistent follow-through skills
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (especially strong in Excel)
• Good presentation and communication skills in both verbal and written English
Competitive remuneration and fringe benefits package will be offered to the right candidate. Interested parties please send us your full resume (In Word format) with availability, present and expected salary.
Personal Data and all information collected by W Consulting Company Ltd. will be kept strict confidence and will be used for recruitment related purpose only. Applicants who do not contacted from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.