IT Sales Manager (For public sector clients)
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004915355
Employer Ref. 507-161128-LW
Our client, a Famous IP Enterprise vendor, is now looking for IT Sales Manager to join within their team.
- Work closely with business partner and customers in the targeted segments to drive sales growth
- Explore new business partner and customers
- Understand the market trends to develop business strategies
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with customers at C-level
- Responsible for developing and retaining customer at targeted segment
- Achieving and over achieving quarterly and yearly sales targets
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure a smooth delivery of the company’s solutions
- Degree-level education
- 5 - 10 years in business development and / or sales position, with exposure in the IT industry being a significant advantage
- Solid enterprise solutions selling experience in Government, University and other public sectors is highly preferable
- Strong English communications skills, with Cantonese or Mandarin language skills being a plus
- Solid knowledge in networking solutions – switch, router, WiFi
Manpower® is the global leader in contingent and permanent recruitment workforce solutions under ManpowerGroup™ (NYSE: MAN), providing organizations of all sizes with a continuum of staffing solutions to enhance business agility and competitiveness. By leveraging our trusted brand, we have built a deeper talent pool to provide our clients access to the people they need, faster. We effectively assess and develop skills, keeping our associates ahead of the curve, so they can get the job done each time, every time.
Entering Asia Pacific in 1965, Manpower® now operates in 14 countries and territories in the region including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Macau, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
With over 40 years of experience locally, Manpower provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting.
For more information, please visit www.manpower.com.hk