Chelsea Consultancy Company Limited
IT Security Compliance Auditor / Consultant / Specialist
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004833992
Our client is a global information security consultation firm. To cope with their expanding business, they are looking for a leader to join the team.
What are the Roles and Responsibilities?
- Plan and deliver in-depth security compliance analysist to clients, based on international regulatory compliance standards including but not limited to PCI DSS and ISO27001.
- Enabling various security standards and regulatory compliance to our clients, from the networking, application and business perspectives.
- Review and auditing clients' security infrastructure with regard to relevant standards.
- Liaise with our technical team in HK and Europe for global clients engagements.
- Perform on-going support work for our clients, including both consultancy and technical service
- Travelling may be required.
What are the Desired Competencies?
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Minimum 2 year experience providing security professional service, including but not limited to risk assessment, auditing, penetration testing, vulnerability scanning, and / or forensic service.
- Good analytical and project management skills.
- Good command of English and Cantonese.
- Knowledgeable on market leading security solutions is an advantage
Professional training will be offered.
How to apply?
To apply, please click below "APPLY NOW" button and send your word format Profile, together with current & expected package.
If this position isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new opportunity, please contact our consultant, you can also go to our website: http://www.chelsea-consultancy.com/ to view more job openings.
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.
Suitable applicants will be contacted within one month. Unsuccessful application to this position will be considered for future new openings.